What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Money-making robot generates easy commissions in under 10 minutes a day!
- Commission Bot integrates directly with Clickbank and Amazon so you can instantly have niche, money-making site on the fly
- Gets REAL free traffic to those money pages and generates a consistent income from them
- Contains well over a dozen training videos you can watch and implement in minutes
- Commission Bot is a quick and easy software setting up “money pages”
- Providing ongoing webinar training to cover the lessons live
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Commission Bot scores 69.81/100 which is excellent – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.commissionbot.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: commissionbot.com you’ll also be taken through to commissionbot.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)